We are a pet friendly inn with a max 2 pets allowed. We request that you provide notice that there will be a pet in your room before your arrival date. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- The check-in begins at 2pm daily. Guests are able to drop off their belongings early if needed upon request only. Our check-out is at 11am daily.
- Children are welcome.
At Goodbread House Bed & Breakfast, we understand that situations arise that make cancellations/changes unavoidable. If your plans change after your reservation is confirmed, please contact us as soon as possible in advance of your stay. Please note that our cancellation policies are a vital part of managing a small, family owned and operated bed & breakfast. If you must cancel or change your reservation, please note the following:
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance. Otherwise, the guaranteed room rate will be charged to a credit card. Emergencies and unusual circumstances are always taken into consideration if notified. Please ensure that you speak directly with the host or an authorized agent to formally cancel your reservation. Emails and text messages will not be honored.
- We cannot be responsible for delays, interruptions, cancellations, or inconveniences in your trip due to weather. However, if you have a confirmed reservation and you are due to arrive within 24 hours and an evacuation order due to a hurricane warning is in effect, you will receive a full refund or transfer any deposits to a future stay. If you have already arrived in the city and an evacuation order is placed, you will receive a refund for the unused portion of your stay. Please note that in the event of a hurricane evacuation order, you must leave the city…there is no exception. St Johns County Emergency Management has developed a phone notification system to notify us of such orders. If you choose not to use your reservation due to an impending storm, but an evacuation notice is not in effect, a refund cannot be offered, and our standard cancellation policy applies.
- We strongly urge you to purchase travel insurance, which if purchased in advance will cover accommodation losses and travel expenses due to weather including hurricanes. You will find additional information of the coverages of the policies by clicking the link below: http://www.travelguard.com
- We have plenty of onsite parking available to our guests. If you are in need of additional parking (RV, boat, etc.) Please contact us directly.
- Not all rooms are suitable for more than the occupancy will allow. Please contact us directly before reserving your room.
- Goodbread House Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking inn. Smoking is permitted only on balconies or grounds surrounding the inn.
Each room and suite at Goodbread House Bed and Breakfast is unique, and guests enjoy staying in a different one on each visit. With accommodations on both floors, you are welcome to use any of the common areas: Outdoor sitting areas, covered front porch, upstairs veranda, upstairs kitchenette, and inside parlor. The Inn offers a host of guest amenities, designed for your comfort: from a delicious homemade breakfast, seasonal fruit, sumptuous baked goods, and complimentary wine for the evening social. Come experience a holiday at Goodbread House Bed & Breakfast Inn!
- Breakfast is served daily whith varying times due to guests activities. A different hot entree is featured daily.
- Snacks available throughout the day.
Other Amenities Include:
- Streaming television in each room
- Use of our beautiful veranda and front porch
- Night-Time Snacks
- Use of our golf cart if available
- Restaurants and shops within walking distance
- High-Speed WiFi
- Plentiful onsite parking